When creating a new product, you have the option to choose an existing cloud or set up a new one. In this flow, to configure a custom cloud of your preference, follow these steps:
- Choose the "Custom" option as the cloud provider.
- After selecting "Custom," click on the "Validate Cloud and configure Environment" button.
To configure a custom environment, you need to follow these steps:
- Assign a name to the environment in the designated field.
- Assign a TAG according to your preference.
- Finally, validate the environment and install the agent by clicking the "Validate environment and install agent" button.
After configuring a Custom Agent Environment, click on the "Operating system" button, and choose one of the available systems: Amazon Linux, CentOS 7/CentOS 8, or Ubuntu.
After selecting the system, you will see a box containing the code provided by the platform for installation on the selected custom cloud. You must have GitHub installed on the operating system of your cloud. Copy and paste the code into the desired cloud, and once the installation is completed, continue with the monitoring configuration.
For questions, inquiries, or technical support, please contact us through the chat on the ElvenWorks platform or on our website.