In the "Teams" section of the platform, there are options for communication channels to receive related notifications, which may vary from time to time. Considering this, the platform provides notifications via Slack for both private chats and groups.
To set up notifications via Slack, follow these steps:
- Click on "Teams" in the platform's menu.
- If you want to create a new team, click the "New" button in the top right corner of the screen and follow the setup process.
- For already registered teams, access the desired team and click on the "Notifications" tab in the top bar.
- Check the checkbox for the option that has the Slack icon.
- Click on "install our Slack App first" to initiate the setup process for Slack notifications.
A window will open with some Slack settings. In the top right corner, you can select which workspace you want to notify. Next, you can see which actions will be allowed, and finally, you can choose the channel or private chat to which you want to send the notifications.
Click on "Allow," and it will be automatically configured on the platform with the name of the selected workspace and channel.
After configuring, simply click on "Save" at the end of the options. When the first incident occurs, the notification will be sent via Slack.
Through the notification received via Slack, you will be able to give Resolve and Acknowledge.
Note: The "Resolve" button only works on incidents generated by external integration or manual incident, as these can be resolved manually. Incidents generated by monitoring are only resolved automatically.
For questions, inquiries, or technical support, please contact us through the chat on the ElvenWorks platform or on our website.