With a custom cloud provider registered in the platform, it's time to install the agent for internal monitoring. The agent installation is done through the "Environments" section in the left-hand menu. Follow these steps:
- Click on "Environments" in the left-hand menu.
- Click on the "NEW" button located in the upper right corner.
- Define the name of the environment.
- Select the custom cloud provider from the list of registered providers.
- Define a tag for the environment.
After defining the environment, click on "Save," and you will be directed to the page that displays all your environment records. Look for the environment you just registered, and then click on the icon with the image of a screen, with a plus (+) symbol in the middle, located on the right-hand side.
For questions, inquiries, or technical support, please contact us through the chat on the ElvenWorks platform or on our website.