The Google Cloud Platform (GCP) Pub/Sub service is a highly scalable and reliable real-time messaging and publish-subscribe system. It enables distributed applications to exchange data and events asynchronously, where producers publish messages to topics, and consumers subscribe to these topics to receive corresponding messages. GCP's Pub/Sub ensures reliable message delivery, even under high loads or transient failures. Additionally, it offers advanced features such as rate control, message filtering, and integration with other GCP services like Cloud Functions, Dataflow, and BigQuery. With its distributed and scalable architecture, GCP Pub/Sub is well-suited for scenarios that require real-time message exchange, large-scale data ingestion, event streaming, and integration of distributed systems.
To monitor Pub/Sub on the One Platform:
- Go to the product application where you want to add Pub/Sub as a dependency.
- Click on the "Products" menu and select the desired product card.
- Click on the name of the application you want to monitor.
- Scroll down to "External Dependencies," located just below the latency graph.
- You can either add an existing dependency by searching for it in the search field, or you can add a new one by clicking the green button with a plus (+) symbol.
When you click on "Add," a modal will appear. In this modal, you will name your queue and choose the Environment. In the "Check type" field, select the option "Queue," and in the "Method" field, choose "BubSub(GCP)." After selecting the method, a field for "Healthcheck URL" will appear.
For questions, inquiries, or technical support, please contact us through the chat on the ElvenWorks platform or on our website.