Cloud Functions is a serverless computing service provided by the Google Cloud Platform (GCP). It allows you to execute your code in response to specific events without the need to manage servers or underlying infrastructure. With Cloud Functions, you can write functions in various programming languages such as Node.js, Python, Go, and more. These functions can be triggered by events from GCP services, such as changes in Cloud Storage buckets, messages received in Pub/Sub, or HTTP triggers. The service automatically scales the execution of your functions, ensuring they respond quickly and reliably, even during high traffic periods. Cloud Functions also offers integration with other GCP services, enabling you to build scalable and reactive cloud applications, implement custom business logic, and automate tasks, all in a simple and efficient manner.
How to monitor Functions on One Platform:
- Go to the application of the product where you want to add Functions as a dependency.
- Click on "Products" in the menu, then select the desired product card.
- Click on the name of the desired application.
- In the "External Dependencies" section, located just below the latency graph, you can add or search for an already registered dependency.
- To add a new dependency, click on the green button with a plus symbol (+).
When you click on "Add," a modal will appear. In this modal, you will name your queue and choose the Environment. In the "Check type" field, select the option "Queue," and in the "Method" field, choose "Functions (GCP)." After selecting the method, a field for "Healthcheck URL" will appear.
For questions, inquiries, or technical support, please contact us through the chat on the ElvenWorks platform or on our website.