All of the following steps must be done after External Integration has already been configured by the ElvenWorks team. Request integration via chat on the platform or on the website.
1. First click on integrations in the left side menu
2. In the search bar, search for “webhooks”, click on the card that appears
3. Click “New” to add a new webhook
4. Fill in the fields as shown in the image below and click “Save”
5. To add the webhook to a monitoring, click on “Monitors” in the left side menu and choose the monitoring you want or create a new one.
6. On the monitoring edit screen, add the webhook created in the “Notify your team” field
7. Test the integration by clicking “Test Notifications” at the end of the editing screen
8. Choose the type of notification and click “Run Test”
9. An incident must be created on One Platform notifying the chosen team at the time of the integration request
Done! Your 1P+Datadog integration is configured.
For questions, contact or technical support, contact us via chat on the platform or on the ElvenWorks website.